For the adventurous family, Krug has produced an exceptionally comfortable expedition vehicle that can accommodate 6+ people with 100% self sufficiency. It is based on a MAN TGS 6x6 chassis with a double cab, providing six seating positions with seatbelts and excellent off road capability.
The 7.1m living module has ample space for six with three functional areas. The master bedroom is at the rear and is separated from the rest of the living module by the clever door design in the bathroom. The toilet and shower doors open across the walkway to create a large bathroom which also encloses the master bedroom. The mid section features the kitchen and a six person family dinette and at the front is the kids/guest sleeping quarters with a small dinette.
The luxurious kitchen is equipped with a 195L fridge/freezer, a Bosch 4 burner induction hob, Bosch steamcooker oven and even a dishwasher! Drinking water is treated with a powerful UV light system to eliminate germs and bacteria and 0,1-micron ceramic filter, then delivered through a separate tap. The Corian countertop has an integrated sink and additional workspace is achieved with a flip up extension in the entrance space. To complete the luxury, there is a Nespresso coffee machine and an AEG washer/dryer! If you want to cook in the great outdoors instead, then the outdoor kitchen can be used. It has an induction hob, a sink with running water, an Engel fridge/freezer and a stainless steel countertop and drawer for storage.
The bathroom has a separate shower and toilet and is kept warm with the heated towel rail and underfloor heating, both of which are run off the diesel liquid heating system. The shower is ventilated with a roof mounted extraction fan and drains into the 200L grey tank. There is a ceramic macerator toilet and a 200L black tank, maximizing the time between emptying. High quality faucets, Corian floor, countertop with integrated basin and plenty of cupboards for storage complete the space.
The kids sleeping quarters has two fixed, full size adult bunks as well as one smaller child’s fixed bunk. There is also a child's bunk that converts into a two-person dinette which is ideal for kids meals, schoolwork or play time. There are four large roller door cupboards fitted with shelves and euroboxes ensuring each child has their own storage space. A solid door separates this area from the rest of the living module.
A comfortable living environment in all climates is essential. The living module is manufactured with superior wall, floor and ceiling insulation as well as double glazed glass windows. Heating is either via the 5kW Webasto liquid heating system or the engine heat exchanger, both of which run the radiators, underfloor heating, towel rail and boiler. There are also two air conditioners in the living module.
Off grid independence is achieved with 1200 W of solar panels on the roof, charging a 24V 800Ah battery bank. This is further supported by a remote start diesel generator and a second alternator, both of which recharge the batteries. Along with the grey and black tanks which are integrated into the subframe and are heated for true four season travel, there is 900L of freshwater on board. When it comes time to empty the tanks this is done with electrically activated sewage flush valves. Additionally, the black tank has a built in tank flush/wash system.
All of this luxury is mounted using an anti-torsion subframe on a 4.5m wheelbase MAN TGS 6x6 chassis. The chassis has been fitted with 650 L of diesel in two tanks and a roof rack that carries the spare tyre, hoist, storage boxes and four spotlights.
This is truly an amazing vehicle for a family ready to explore the four corners of the globe in complete luxury and independence!
Living Unit Exterior
- 7 double glass windows with KCT night blinds and insect screens
- Crawl-through to drivers cab
- Large roof hatch above 2 person fixed bed
- Rear garage with left and right hatches and slide-outs
- Flood lights around the living unit
- Fold-out staircase
- External kitchen with induction cooker and sink
- External fridge / freezer in the cargo box
Living Unit Interior
- Bamboo veneered furniture and Vinyl floor
- 6 person sitting corner with leather upholstery
- 2 Person Fixed bed–150 x 200 cm (heating under bed)
- 2 Person Fixed Bunk Beds – 190 x 70 cm (Adult)
- 1 Person Fixed Bunk Bed – 146 x 74 cm (Kids)
- 1 Person Convertible Bunk Bed - 146 x 74 cm (Kids)
- 2 Person Convertible Bed - 195 x 110 cm
- 2 Person Convertible bed – Drivers Cab
- CORIAN worktop with integrated sink
- 4 burner induction cooker
- Combination Microwave / Oven
- Compressor fridge & freezer
- Sink with separate filtered drinking water tap
- Fold-Out to extend kitchen countertop
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Ceramic macerator toilet
- Towel dryer
- CORIAN countertop with integrated sink
- Bathroom storage cabinet
- Separate shower cell with overhead ventilator
- Travertine mosaic floor
- Liquid central diesel heating with backup heater
- Liquid floor heating
- 2 AC units
- Remote start generator
- Second alternator for charging service batteries
- 800 Ah – 24 Volt battery bank / 7kW inverter
- 200 Watt solar panel grid
- 110V aux battery charger
- 900+ litre fresh water tanks
- Heated sewage tanks integrated into the subframe
- Backup water pump
- Black tank washing pump
- Electric drainage valves
- Washing machine with dryer